The CNC cutting machine Vanad MIRA is distinguished by its simplicity. It is an ideal solution for both smaller operations and companies starting with thermal cutting of materials. The construction of the machine is designed so that it could easily machine standard metal sheet formats. Besides this, the CNC machine works perfectly with standard air plasma systems, because it is based on the concept of CNC gantry cutting machines designed for oxy-fuel and plasma cutting of materials. For cutting of thicker metal sheets, the machine is fitted with an oxy-fuel cutting unit.
You can get your Vanad machine equipped with the relevant supplementary devices.
- User comfort
- Easy to operate - touch screen PowerPanel 500 with the technological keyboard
- Universal use - standard thickness of the cut material up to 100 mm
- Set of macros for easier work of operating staff
- Easy transfer of cutting data via the USB connector or LAN network
- Minimum downtime during the operation
- High-performance, stable in operation, user-friendly CNC system
The Vanad MIRA CNC machine is controlled by the well-proven system B&R, from the world´s producer B&R Automation. Thanks to the high quality of all industrial components, this cutting machine is maximally reliable. The control software enables to novices starting with thermal cutting to achieve quality results. It also includes a number of features and settings for very experienced professionals who appreciate its sophistication.
The CNC cutting machine Vanad MIRA may be delivered to you also as part of the
comprehensive cutting station, with a plasma system and consumables for plasma or oxy-fuel cutting, a compressor for air supply, including its treatment as well as extraction and filter system for the exhaust of smoke and fumes from the thermal cutting of materials.