LASER TUBE 3D TF 522 CP
FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE : fully automatic machine, able to process circular pipe shape, oval, square, rectangular , to a max diameter of 220 mm ( other on request)
The automatic process reduce time in fabrication of the piece, but on the other side increase the precision
OMP laser machine is so composed
Loading system ( we can have different type accordingly to customer’s needs)
Feeding system of the single tube
Possibility to add collection bin
Standard capacity of the machine
- Chuck capacity from ø20 round, 15×15 square.
- Maximum capacity Ø220 round
- Capacity on rectangles with measures inscribed in a circle ø220mm.
- Source brand N’light other on request
- Maximum Length loaded 6 m (other on request)
- Maximum Length unloaded 4.m (other on request)
- Rubber unloader belt (optional)
- Possibility to remove unloading sections and to combine a crates and basket
Loader model CP
- Mix Loader with Load Capacity 7 meters in length and 4000 Kg maximum weight .
- Ability to Load individual tube manually , In Opposite Position to the side loader.
- Lower holders to support it during the cutting and unloading
- Length control stopper after load
Controlled axes :
- Spindle rotation (Front, Rear)
- Spindle Feed (Front, Rear)
- Head movement (X, Y)
- cutting focal (inside the head)
- Pipe support holders (on loading, unloading)
- Arms from magazine tube (on loader)
Fixage of the material on the spindle (this is the only mechanical adjustment which must be done on the machine)
- Self centering spindle with vice stroke of 90 mm
- Pressure on tube which can be set up with multiple of 60 kg or 170 kg
- Hydraulic opening of the vice
- Opening’s distance between the 4 vices is synchronized, individually set up (example for rectangular tube)
- Synchrony of both spindle during working , back mobile spindle
- Double chiller system with separate cooling system for the source and head, with different temperature set point.
- cooling system compressed air nozzle
- separate circuits for cooling and heads laser source
Smoke extraction :
Sucking system with 5000 square meters capacity with purification filters and separation of dust . It operated automatically by the system during cut
MODEL 3D : the 3D head can be add at any time in the future
- capacitance sensor brand Precitec
- noozle cooling with air
- head cooling with liquid
- anti collision system
- special system for a fast change of the glas
- noozle can be screw
- motorized focus
- movement of Y axe with algorithm which follow the profile of the tube with capacitance sensor
- movement of Y axe commanded from software CAD CAM
- movement axes A,B for bevel cut
- local axe X1 redundant for a fast movement of the head all along the tube axe
- Head with capacity up to 5KW, oversized
- transport fiber to laser 100µm.
- interchangeable nozzle, interchangeable protective glass.
- Prepared for the use of GAS to support the cut: Nitrogen, Oxygen, clean compressed air (requires purifier / compressor apart from the group, not included)
Unloader (valid for model 2d and 3D)
- moving shuttle system that get it on rubber's conveyor belt (rubber conveyor are optional)
- unloading system L= 4000 mm with nr 4-5 different unloading station
Scrap unloading on the chips conveyor
Separation of the scraps smaller then 200 mm
Software for the design and the definition of the tubes to cut:
- 3D modeling of tubes and bars of any section.
- Library of predefined sections (circular, rectangular, etc).
- Library of extruded bars (international code).
- Possibility of definition of the sections with parametric macros.
- Library of predefined shapes for the holes.
- Ability to define parametric macros for the holes.
- Possibility to define holes of any shape.
- Automatic 3D nesting with joint of the pipe ends.
- Calculation of the minimum and maximum material size, also on pipes imported from CAD.
- Import 3D models via STEP and IGES formats.
- Automatic recognition of the pipe sections during CAD import and possibility of modifying them (addition of holes, machining, etc.).
Production orders and materials inventory management
- Preparation and management of work orders in a "desktop" based on the Windows® concepts.
- Management of the distinct processing.
- Automatic Section Control, thickness and material relating to the inserted pieces
Nesting of pipes
- Run the nesting of more pieces of more bars.
- Optimize the number of bars to be used to cut the number of parts required.
- Search for the best format among the different lengths of bars available.
- Tubes engages with the cut ends in non-orthogonal way, in order to save material.
- It allows you to enable and disable the rotation constraints of the tubes around their axis in function of their section.
- automatically checks the distance between the pieces.
- automatically it manages the common cut
- It works in batch mode , without operator intervention .
- Associates the technological attributes (connections, micro-joints, etc.) And the cutting parameters to the profiles to be cut.
- It executes the sequence of automatic or interactive cut.
- It generates ISO codes via a post-processor specific.
- The programming of tube cutting is implemented in a 3D environment that allows the complete modeling of the machine, with a total consideration of its kinematics (speed, acceleration, singular points), with no limit on the number of axes of the machine or of the robot.
- automatic creation of cutting profiles and connections, with the management of the head orientation for beveled cutting.
- interactive or automatic creation of paths, supported by a powerful route optimization algorithm of moves collision calculation.
- Creation and validation of the cutting program thanks to a realistic simulation and automatic control functions with visual indication of the anomalies.
- Generation of ISO programs using a specific post-processor.
- Release of a specific document factory for the tube cutting technology that includes all information related to cutting programs and the placement of the pieces on the bars.
CN software on the machine:
- Dedicated system with G-code interpreter real time handling and assistance
- GUI on Windows XP Embedded system, with management of all machine functions
- Local Area Connection to be able to load programs to be executed
- USB connection for transferring programs
- 17 "display dedicated to working
- Display 32 "dedicated to the cutting vision
- Remote access and screen sharing system
SOFTWARE CAD CAM BRAND LIBELLULA
- Micro switch, inductive sensors Balluff, Datasensor
- Safety barriers: Datasensor
- Brush less motors and motion control: ESA
- Contractors, components in electric cabinet: Siemens / Schneider
- Electrical component follow ULCA norm
- Reducers: Neugart (axes control), Motovario (handling)
- Pneumatic: Metalwork
- Proportional valve: Diwal
- Capacitive sensor head: Precitec
- Head and optical paco: Procon
- Laser source: Rofin/ IPG
- Chiller: Eurocold
- 32 "display to follow the processing inside the machine during the working phases
LASER TF 522 CAPACITY
Round tube diameter
Inscribed inside diam 220 mm
Steel ( carbon steel stainless steeel) aluminium , other alloys
Standard length 6000 mm, other on request
Max weight of one tube
Standard 4000 kg, other on request
Standard length 3000 mm, other on request
N’LIGHT (other on request)
Power of laser source
Tilting cutting head
+/- 43° both axes
Connection for assistance